View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordhoudini
Guild Master

re: Crafting Guide

Breakdowns of how to most effectively level a profession and costs.

Cooking:

Make the simple Starting Hardtack

Cost: 13336 Ground Grain

Handicrafting:

Making Lunagems would be Ideal but most likely you won't have enough mats to make them. So I would say the most practical way to lvl it would be to make Sharp Fishing Hooks.

Cost: 2k Iron Ingots

There's a second way of doing Hanicrafting very cheap as well

Making Flirtatious Flowers

Cost: 10k Roses

Husbandry:

Making combine feed and picking animals.

Cost: Lots of time on the farm.

Farming:

Farming is pretty self explaining

Gathering:

Gathering is pretty self explaining

Logging:

Logging is pretty self explaining

Cost: Lots of time on the farm or searching for dark tree farms.

Machining:

There's 2 cheap options. 1. Alloy Combiner or 2. Cart Bucket But since Cart buckets only have 1 use I would recommend sticking with the alloy combiner that way when you use a ton of mats it might have some resell or reuse value.

Cost: 10k Iron Ingots + 2k Gold Ingots

Metalworking:

This is fairly easy. You just make the first lvl Tasset then use an evenstone on it and get the dust back. It costs 20s in vender mats + 1 Iron Ingot per 100 Prof.

Cost: 100 Iron Ingots + 20g

Printing:

Make Paper

Cost: 3334 Lumber + 166.7g

Very costly but for every 50 paper you get you could make The Art of Lang. Book or Make Regent Scrolls if you got the Gems but honestly I didn't feel like doing all the math for Printing due to it being a more end game thing.

Masonry:

Processing Stone and Making hereafter stones.

Cost: Processing 6000 Raw stone into 2000 Stone Bricks or 600 Stone bricks into Hearafter stone but my guess it will be a mix of both

Tailoring:

This is fairly easy. You just make the first lvl Stashs then use an evenstone on it and get the dust back. It costs 20s in vender mats + 1 Fabric per 100 Prof.

Cost: 100 Fabric + 20g

Leatherworking:

This is fairly easy. You just make the first lvl Belt then use an evenstone on it and get the dust back. It costs 20s in vender mats + 1 Leather per 100 Prof.

Cost: 100 Leather + 20g

Weaponry:

Ok I could write a novel about this stupid crafting Profession. Currently Archeum is broken and has very limited drops and the best way to get it is by breaking down all the old gear you get from leveling up. Unforchantly It requires 480 Sunlight Dust( which costs 2-3g each) or 20k Raw Stone + 4k Iron Ingots to get to just 10k. That being said Weaponry is very important to alot of classes due how lack of good weapons there's in the game besides the Hasla weapons( which has no club for healers ). If we can pool 480 Sunlight Dust between everyone to help him level up Weaponry from Evenstoning all their old weapons after they out level them that will be great but my guess is we won't have enough.So if we want to level Weaponry then we need to make sure everyone breaks down every old weapon they have and funnel it to 1 person or Just throw lots and lots of gold at the Profession to help level it. My guess is we will have to throw gold and funnel or we will run out of funds very quickly.

Cost: 480 Sunlight Archuem Dust or 20k Raw Stone + 4k Iron Ingots Or a mix between them.

Carpentry:

Processing 6000 Logs into Lumber. There is other ways to level such as making 1000 Bamboo Fishing Rod Frames. You could prob. Sell the Frames on the AH or give them to the Handicrafter and Have him process it into Fishing Poles.

Cost: 6000 Logs or 10000 Bamboo Stalks + 2000 Fabric or a Mix of both.

Commerce:

Make Trade packs and put them on farms for gilda runs or Do Fig rockborn to Falcorth gold runs. If anyone is interested in getting involved in this please contact me and ill help you with mats needed.

Cost: Making 167 Packs or Making and turning in 84 Packs.( they cost 60 to make and 60 to turn in. )

Artistry:

Making Music paper and composing a song on each sheet is much more viable now. This is still not an early game profession due to the Lumber requirement but it will be fun to play with later in the game.

Music Paper Or Making Flutes

Cost: 490 Paper(245 Lumber) + 49 Dawn Lake Light Essence + 24.5g if you went the Music Paper Route Only

or

Making Harmonic Arpeggio Flutes

Cost: 1k Silver Ingots + 2.5k Gold Ingots + 2.5k Starshard Ingots + 500 Opaque Oils ( 1500 Charcoal Stablizers )

Fishing:

Fishing like crazy.

Cost: 2000 Bait

"An easy way to do fishing is to get the lures and just hook the trophy fish and release them (faster to release than to run the packs back). since you cant get worms until there are bundles and then worms and kinda pricey this is a quick way. " -IronJaw

Mining:

MINING ROCKS

Requirement: Mining 1000 Nodes

Alchemy:

No simple way just brute force by making the simple potions

Cost: 24k Med. Powder.

Last edited by lordhoudini on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Corvusalbus
Officer

This is damn good very nicely done dude!

lordhoudini
Guild Master

Corvusalbus wrote:

This is damn good very nicely done dude!

Thanks, Hope it helps everyone.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tidal Alliance Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: